Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The Teller by Jonathan Stone

The TellerThe Teller by Jonathan Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little nervous when I selected this book, as a teller in a bank is hardly the most popular subject for a crime thriller, but looking for something different I struck oil. Elaine Kelly does not have much luck, a dead end job, no boyfriend and a sick mother to look after. How could it get any worse? Well it does when a regular depositor who always uses Elaine is run down by a truck and killed outside in front of the bank. In that moment Elaine makes the decision that would change her life forever. I don't want to spoil but suffice it to say she will experience a full life in a very short space of time. Jonathan Stone has written an excellent crime thriller with an unusual and interesting starting point and even more unusual ending.

View all my reviews