Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Teller by Jonathan Stone

The TellerThe Teller by Jonathan Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little nervous when I selected this book, as a teller in a bank is hardly the most popular subject for a crime thriller, but looking for something different I struck oil. Elaine Kelly does not have much luck, a dead end job, no boyfriend and a sick mother to look after. How could it get any worse? Well it does when a regular depositor who always uses Elaine is run down by a truck and killed outside in front of the bank. In that moment Elaine makes the decision that would change her life forever. I don't want to spoil but suffice it to say she will experience a full life in a very short space of time. Jonathan Stone has written an excellent crime thriller with an unusual and interesting starting point and even more unusual ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment