Monday 15 June 2015

Cold Fire by Dustin Stevens

Cold FireCold Fire by Dustin Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Working as a tour guide in the Montana wilderness Jeremiah Tate, known as Hawk, Is abruptly dragged back to his past as a DEA agent. Hired to track down a missing brother hiking the wilderness, the client attacks the brother. Narrowly escaping with his life Hawk starts to work with his old colleagues to find the killers and uncovers information on the death of his family. Dustin Stevens does little to disguise what happens next, and is fairly predictable detracting from the enjoyment of what is a fairly good book. I personally struggled to complete this read as it did not capture my attention fully early on. It would have been much better if I had read it on holiday with less distractions.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment