Tuesday 5 May 2020

Brixton Hill by Lottie Moggach

Brixton HillBrixton Hill by Lottie Moggach
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Was expecting a little more but a nice story it is not however a thriller but a drama mystery. Rob is in prison close to release and gets involved with a women named Steph. Things seem to being going his way but things are changing and people are not who they seem to be. It is a very gentle story not the fast action stories I usually read but keeps your interest throughout. The author writes in a easy manner making it effortless to follow with no sudden changes of direction or misdirection, and like the characters in the book their secrets are revealed very slowly. As I said its not my normal read but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment