Saturday 25 April 2020

Power Play by Tony Kent

Power PlayPower Play by Tony Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have only awarded 5 stars a handful of times and this is one of them. It is a books that panders to all my needs - action, thrills, political intrigue and requires your non stop attention. Jack Dempsey is an agent who is tasked with one of the most sensitive investigations possible, is the sitting President of USA corrupted? The author tells a great story of how the American dream can also be a horror story. Located in US, UK and Afghanistan, page after page you are drawn into the book and don't want to put it down. With "special services" action combined with corrupt political power is one of my favourite combinations. An excellent novel and will be seeking out other Tony Kent books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment