Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rooms To Die For by Jean Harrington

Rooms to Die forRooms to Die for by Jean Harrington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like a good thriller that isn't too convoluted and easy reading but moves on well. This murder happened in a mall occupied by shops that are for the discerning interior designer and customer. What follows is an entertaining investigation by an interior designer called Deva and her Police boyfriend Rossi. This seems to be a tried and tested formula but it works really well with other characters portrayed sympathetically and believably, and yet with humour. I was a bit at a loss as to some of the designer brands and materials as it was set in America, but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book.

Reviewed by Felicity

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment