Monday 16 September 2013

Perfect People - Peter James

Perfect PeoplePerfect People by Peter James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Child parent relationships are always very emotive subjects, but add in a bit of Sci Fi as in Logan's Run, mix it with current affairs in the way of religious mania and you get this riveting novel.

This the first book of Peter James I have read and I am very impressed by the way he has taken a tragedy from everyday life and turned out this highly recommended story. The main characters are secondary to the great storyline, they are there to provide the glue for the story and could be swapped out for a new set and still have the same impact.

The Klaesson family suffers tragedy with the loss of their son to a rare genetic borne condition. Seeking to avoid this happening again they buy the services of a controversial scientist who claims he can eradicate the problem genes from their next child. I cannot describe any more as I don't want to spoil your enjoyment

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment