Thursday 18 August 2016

Cascadia by H W "Buzz" Bernard

CascadiaCascadia by H.W. "Buzz" Bernard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first disaster fiction novel for sometime and I am very glad I chose this one. This is a fast paced story of disaster and interlaced human stories. Rob Elwood a geologist who gets a vivid nightmare of disaster hitting his home town and wider area with earthquake and tsunami. Who will believe him and how can he make a difference. A little patience is required early on in the book while you are briefed about the science. The author makes this bearable by expertly mixing it up with the other threads in the story. This not just a disaster, it also has its fair share of thrills, suspense and twists. If you take this on holiday make sure you take other books as well, you finish this very quickly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment