Sunday 28 February 2016

Pegasus Down by Philip S Donlay

Pegasus Down (Donovan Nash #6)Pegasus Down by Philip S. Donlay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Action packed fast paced thriller, exactly what I wanted after picking a poor book for my last read. As my first book from the Donovan Nash series proves they are stand alone and don't require any long history lesson to get started. Nash's wife is working for the U.S. Government when her plane is shot down over Eastern Europe. As Nash organises how to rescue her she discovers a sinister plot that could see an extinction event. The race is on to stop this happening and return to their family. The book is very easy reading and keeps your attention throughout. It is very much in the style of James Bond which could easily be made into a big action and effects packed movie. I will get another from the series in reserve for when I make another poor choice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment