Friday 8 January 2016

Gold in the Coffins by Dominic Certo

Gold in the CoffinsGold in the Coffins by Dominic Certo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always know when I have enjoyed a book when I go out of my way to make extra time available to read. This book was a prime example soaking up all my spare time on two rest days delaying household chores. Donnie DeAngelo a Vietnam veteran who makes good with a successful restaurant and coffee business. Seduced by easy funding for expansion he is signed up with a large Wall Street investment firm to go public. Sounds great, however problems start to arise and his business is in jeopardy as well as support for his fellow vets and dependants. How can a group of ex marines fight the power of the city, to restore their pride, honour and finances. This is story of greed over honour that keeps you riveted to the end. It also reminds me of the old adage " if it looks to good to be true, then it is"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment