Monday 12 October 2015

Missile Game by Glenn Shepard

The Missile Game (A Dr. Scott James Thriller Book 1)The Missile Game by Glenn Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got what I hoped for - a fast paced thrilling book easy to read. However what I did not bank on was the main character Dr Scott James a plastic surgeon getting involved with terrorism and drone warfare. Don't worry I have not spoiled it. The plot is fairly straight forward but the locations and characters are not, adding a little mystery into this very exciting all action thriller. The subject matter is very up to date with drone with war and terrorism in the Middle East. Alpha Charlie is a U.S. contractor making a fortune from his hobby, a gamer at heart but now zapping real people on demand. You ask yourself the question how can a plastic surgeon get involved with all this? You will have to read it to find out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment