Monday 20 March 2017

Before the Dawn by Jake Woodhouse

Before the Dawn (Amsterdam Quartet, #3)Before the Dawn by Jake Woodhouse
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Third book in the Jaap Rykel series. Based in Holland I found this book a little flat, (pun intended) with a very slow start and never really hitting any high points of excitement, tension or suspense. It is however a decent story but not a thriller, an intricate plot surrounding the murders of unconnected people. Can you apply logic to be able to solve this mystery, Jaap uses all his skills to analyse the facts and try to find a lead. Although there is a twist at the end I was not satisfied with ending, but that may be only me wanting all the loose ends resolved. Could mean there will be a fourth story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment