Monday 15 August 2016

Orbs III - Redemption by Ncholas Sansbury Smith

Redemption (Orbs #3)Redemption by Nicholas Sansbury Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book three and the story is as good as ever, Sansbury Smith keeps his options open on the ending with no real clues as to the Earths future demise or not. This suspense is enhanced by the great action of the biome and submarine teams just trying to survive. I have found this trilogy such a great read, all three books have had a five-star rating. This might be Sci Fi at its best but it does draw on the regular traits of humanity and illustrates how people will endure great hardship and danger as they want to live and not just submit. I now have to decide if I want to read the prequels, I guess I will at some time. If you are not a Sci Fi fan this may not be the read for you but I believe it is worth the risk.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment