Thursday 7 July 2016

Orbs by Nicholas Sansbury Smith

Orbs (Orbs #1)Orbs by Nicholas Sansbury Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am sucker for this type of book, fast pace, full of action, good storyline, not too predictable and finally Sci Fi. It is 2055 and top scientists are tasked to test a new habitat for Mars settlement located in the old Cheyenne mountain military base. The question is why the urgency, are more solar storms expected or is it something else. Sophie Winston and her team are sealed in the biome complex for 6 months but something is not quite right.... After reading the book I read some other reviews written and cannot understand the attitude of some reviewers giving only one star, being rude/offensive and not even in some cases completing two chapters. This book is pure entertainment, easy to read and has a clean writing style. The follow on installments are on my list to read. I would recommend this series to any Sci Fi fan who wants to be entertained. Congratulations to the author thoroughly deserves my five star rating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment