Thursday 9 June 2016

Fatal Pursuit by Martin Walker

Fatal Pursuit (Bruno, Chief of Police, #9)Fatal Pursuit by Martin Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes you just wish you could read a book without any stress or reflections of life today. This book gave me this, whilst still a murder mystery it was a pleasure to read, very gentle and compelling. Bruno the rural French policeman is well known in his community and it struck me that he is living in a French Midsomer. Murders all the time, but no one thinks it is strange that such a small place has a murder rate to compete with big U.S. Cities. The plot is very good with some twists and overall it is well written. I have not read any of the previous stories, but if they are this good I will be reading one or two when I need some easy relaxed entertainment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment