Friday 19 February 2016

Timon and the Spacetime Engineers by Sabine K Atkins

Timon and The Spacetime Engineers (The Timon Space Adventures Book 1)Timon and The Spacetime Engineers by Sabine K. Atkins
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Sorry could not finish this book read about 20% and decided it was not living up to the synopsis. I perhaps wrongly was expecting a storyline something similar to the Stargate TV series but this was totally different. I also felt that writing was a bit disjointed with events just happening but with no prior or proper explanation e.g. " He pulled his underwear out of his brother's mouth" you have to assume a glove with special power removed the underwear and placed it in his mouth as is by magic. This is not my kind of SciFi, brought up on Star Trek I expect a much more plausible storyline. It is also possible this book is targeted at a younger reader and not an adult SciFi fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment